Kelly Purkey December Shop Update!




Hey everyone! Super excited to share my December project for Kelly Purkey's shop update. This month, she released a new kit called Today. I used the cards and stamp set in the layout below.


I've also used both the Metropolitan Ave. alphabet and number stamp sets.



I've also used the Metropolitan Ave. alphabet on this layout below. 


This alphabet is perfect for cutting out and stapling onto projects. I love how chunky it is and it's a great way to add some texture to your page. I've stamped my title onto some vellum and cut it out on this page. That 'love' stamp is from the Today kit.


Kelly also released an awesome I Love New York stamp set. I used a phrase from it on this page, as well.


Finally, I made this page for my Disney album. I love this photo of me and my friend Jamie after we arrived in Florida this past May. I'm pretty sure I was running on zero sleep for over 24 hours.


I used the Metropolitan Ave. alphabet for my title by stamping it onto some yellow patterned paper to match the luggage tag I saved from the trip.


I also used the stamp set from the Today kit to document some of the details of our plane trip.


You can find these products over at kellypurkeyshop.com - you can also start a monthly subscription for Kelly's monthly kits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment